What is the Doctor K Programme?
My name is Dr. Khandee Ahnaimugan, but you can call me Dr. K. I am a medically qualified doctor, and at my weight loss clinic in Harley Street, London, I help women over 40 to lose weight and keep it off, using a unique behavioural programme I created.
My clients, who come from all over the world, refer to visiting my clinic as their “last chance saloon”. They’re fed up with struggling with their weight on their own.
You see, the truth is…
Diets Don’t Work
If you’re over 40 and overweight, you probably know that diets don’t work. In fact that’s probably why you’re here.
Every day I meet women who tell me similar stories about diets and exercise programmes that might have worked in their twenties or thirties (but even then, the weight always came back) but as they got older it became harder and harder to lose weight.
What Needs to Change?
If you’re a woman over 40, here is what you need to do differently:
- Exercise ALONE will never be enough for you to lose weight. You need to change your eating.
- Using short-term diets that are drastic and depriving, creates cravings and builds up psychological pressure eventually leading to “blow-outs” aka “splurges”.
- Losing weight is pointless if you gain it back a few weeks or months later. The real aim is weight control for life.
How to Lose Weight Without Dieting
Every single person who ever lost weight and kept it off, did it by changing their behaviour and habits.
The missing piece of the weight loss puzzle is how to change your behaviour. The UK NICE Guidelines state that a behaviour change component should be part of every weight loss programme. So why is no one else emphasising this?
Why This Programme Works
This programme is a personalised, intensive programme of behaviour change.
We have one aim: to transform you into someone who manages their weight naturally. We do this by changing your habits.
My Recent Weight Loss Clients
Look at any other weight loss programme and see how many of their success stories are women in the 45 – 65 age group. You won’t find many (or maybe none at all) because it’s much harder for a woman over 40 to succeed on standard diet and exercise plans.
Here are some recent success stories from my behavioural programme:
- A 58 year old teacher who lost 27 pounds in 5 months, after 20 years of failed diets.
- A 49 year old CEO who lost 3.5 stone and has maintained it for over a year so far.
- A 54 year old homemaker who lost 2 stone to become her lightest weight in 25 years.
- A 69 year old retired psychotherapist who had struggled with her weight for 40 years, but managed to lose 22 pounds even during a 7 month period when she holidayed in Italy three times.
- A 53 year old judge who lost 21 pounds without compromising on her love of food.
Harley Street Weight Loss, Diet & Slimming Clinic
The Doctor K Weight Loss clinic is located in Harley Street, London. We specialize in helping women over the age of 40 lose weight, fast. If you’d like to learn more about how you can lose weight without dieting, you can visit our weight loss clinic by going to 76 Harley Street, London, W1G 7HH.