Are you over 40 and fed up with your weight?
Has your weight been inching upwards since you turned 40 and you feel helpless and hopeless about what to do about it?
Have you had the experience in the last few years of trying so hard to lose weight and then being absolutely heart-broken when a month later, the scales hadn’t budged?
Have you just become completely sick of depriving yourself on diets? (There comes a time when you just can’t take it any longer.)
If so, you’re in the right place.
A weight loss plan for women over 40
My name is Dr. Khandee Ahnaimugan.
I am a medically qualified doctor and the author of two best-selling books about weight loss for women over 40.
At my weight loss clinic in Harley Street, London, I help women over 40 from all over the world, to lose weight and keep it off, once and for all.
My clients refer to visiting my clinic as their “last chance saloon”. They’ve almost given up hope and they’re totally fed up with struggling with their weight on their own.
You see, the truth is…
Diets don’t work
If you’re over 40 and overweight, you probably know that diets don’t work. In fact that’s probably why you’re here.
Every day I meet women who tell me similar stories about diets and exercise programmes that might have worked in their twenties or thirties (but even then, the weight always came back) but as they got older it became harder and harder to lose weight.
And yet you’re probably still blaming yourself for not being able to succeed?
Why this is NOT like a diet
It doesn’t matter how long you’ve struggled with your weight, whether you only started gaining weight in your forties or have been dieting since your teens.
Everything I do in my programme, is focused on long-term, lasting, weight control.
This behaviour-focused approach is how you can lose weight without dieting (click here to learn more about this approach).
And with this approach, there are no pills, no supplements, no surgical procedures, no calorie counting, no packaged meals and no deprivation diet regimes involved.
“Losing weight was so hard to achieve until I met you, and then it was easy”
BK, 40, Lost 20 pounds with me at the clinic*
“I now feel in control of what I eat, but still get to enjoy food as much as before.
It’s a brilliant feeling to be the weight I want to be, at the age of 48.”
KR, 48, lost 47 pounds with me at the clinic*
Lots of different women, all over 40
Here are some recent success stories from my weight loss programme (Of course, your results may vary).
One thing you should know is that the women described here had all, at one stage or another, believed that the boat had sailed without them, that they were too old to ever reach their healthy, ideal weight.
It was fun to prove them wrong!
- A 50 year old magazine editor who lost 16 pounds, after previously having given up on ever losing weight again.*
- A 58 year old teacher who lost 27 pounds, after 20 years of failed diets. *
- A 51 year old marketing director who has lost 10 pounds and has maintained it for a year so far.*
- A 49 year old CEO who lost 3.5 stone and has maintained it for over four years so far. *
- A 60 year old lawyer, who lost 19 pounds despite a serious love of chocolate.*
- A 58 year old university administrator who lost 3 stone and has maintained it for 5 years so far. *
- A 54 year old homemaker who lost 2 stone to become her lightest weight in 25 years. *
- A 69 year old retired psychotherapist who had struggled with her weight for 40 years, but managed to lose 22 pounds even during a time when she holidayed in Italy three times. *
- A 47 year old fund manager who lost 25 pounds, proving to herself that she didn’t have to follow her mother’s example of weight gain after 40.*
- A 53 year old judge who lost 21 pounds without compromising on her love of food. *
*Remember that results vary depending on the individual. Read the full disclaimer here.
My clients value confidentiality and discretion but if after attending an initial session at the clinic, you want to speak to someone who has done the programme, I am pleased to put you in touch with one or more of my clients.
How I can help you
The best way to learn about my weight loss approach is to do my FREE introductory “How to Lose Weight without Dieting” E-Course.
If you’d like to see me at my clinic, please contact me.
Harley Street Weight Loss and Slimming Clinic
My weight loss clinic is located in Harley Street, London. I specialise in helping women over the age of 40 lose weight in a sustainable and healthy way. The address of the clinic is 76 Harley Street, London, W1G 7HH.