About Doctor K
Weight Loss Expert
Dr Khandee Ahnaimugan MBChB MMed
Dr Khandee Ahnaimugan has a medical degree and a master’s degree in psychological medicine.
His clinic is based at 76 Harley Street, London, where he helps women over 40 to lose weight without dieting using his unique behavioural method.
Dr K’s focus is on long-term, sensible, sustainable weight loss.
Dr K is also the author of three best-selling books on weight loss for women over 40, “Slim and Healthy without Dieting”, “Losing Weight After 40” and “Slim After 40”.
Weight Loss Columnist
Dr K writes about weight loss for multiple websites, including:
- The UK Edition of the Huffington Post
- The well known health website MindBodyGreen
- The inspirational website for women over 50, Fabafterfifty
You can follow Dr K by clicking any of the links above.
He has also been featured in publications like Tatler, Marie Claire, Psychologies, the Daily Mail and Reader’s Digest.
The Dr K Weight Loss Programme
Listen to Dr K (Duration 1 min 20 sec)
Why Have Clients Chosen Dr K?
- His behavioural method that doesn’t rely on dieting.
- His focus is on long-term weight loss by changing habits (rather than quick fixes).
- His experience and success in specifically helping women over 40 to lose weight.
Find out what clients are saying about the Dr K Weight Loss Clinic by visiting our testimonials page.
Book Your Weight Loss Consultation with Dr K
If you’d like to contact Dr K for a consultation, fill out the contact form.